Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brief Update

Joella got "unhooked" for the first time this morning, allowing her to play with some toys in the children's playroom down the hall. She's still not walking or showing much desire to "play" yet, but overall seems to be doing well.

The big prayer request now: Pray that she poops! (I'm sure she won't mind me bringing that up) Bowel movement issues are a side-effect of some of the treatments, and it's been over 2 days now...

One last note: Anyone can "comment" now-- we didn't realize that the blog was set to require you to be a member...


Update: She pooped!

(P.S.- I promise not to post about bowel movements again unless it's a life-or-death situation)

5 comments:

  1. thats great news!!! You might want to hide this post if you put this blog in a special book for her later. I can here it now, "Ohh Mom, you did not write that." LoL : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry,

    I believe that God draws us near during tough times and allows us to cling closer to Him with a hope that this world can't imagine.

    Our prayers continue for you. We're praising God in the midst of this storm for that which he has already done (successful surgery, no temperature, even pooping!) and because of what He IS GOING TO do.

    "I'm the Lord....is anything too hard for me?"
    Jeremiah 32:27

    The Stout Family (Craig, Tatiana, Jack and Maren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news - following along and praying for everyone continually. I don't think I've ever been so happy to hear a #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! It's interesting that what you normally take for granted becomes so important in times like these. I'm with Brad. That's great news. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray that God continues to help your baby girl. I, too, am in Sacred Heart with my baby whom is 2 months old fighting for life, but God is good and proving to people everyday that he's still doing miracles! God bless you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete